Join us for a night of celebration and coloring!
Coloring is a great way to relax and recharge your brain. Getting through the week can be tough. Life throws a curve ball and before we know it, stress has taken us hostage. We are here to help!
What can you expect at this fantastic creative event?
- Relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere…feel the stress melt away
- Hear an inspiring story…short and sweet
- Four unique coloring pages…color as much as you want and then take them home
- Plenty of crayons, colored pencils, and markers…you’re welcome to bring your own too!
- Tea and chocolate…makes everything better
Tickets are available for purchase on Eventbrite. Space is limited to 20 people. Purchasing a ticket online does guarantee your spot. You can also choose to RSVP through Eventbrite and pay your ticket price at the door (cash only).
AA Creative Corridor is located in Reo Town, Lansing.
100% of profits from this event supports survivors living with invisible injuries, illnesses, and disabilities.
Happy Brains Make Happy People
Creative studio passionate about brain health and supporting survivors of the invisible.
We hope to work with many passionate artists in the future. Our goal is to offer unique inspiring coloring pages for all to enjoy. Benefiting both artists and survivors of the invisible. Through art we can raise awareness about the importance of brain health and invisible injuries, illnesses, and disabilities.